Everybody loves a freebie, so why not become a mystery shopper or product tester and enjoy using the goods you love at absolutely no cost? Product testing is a fantastic way of working with your favourite brands to make what they have to offer even better; not only are you providing a valuable consumer service, product testers UK wide can expect to enjoy fresh, exciting merchandise and even money off coupons and additional benefits. Take a look at how you can get involved in this rewarding and engaging pastime.
How to become a product tester
- Product testers UK wide use specialist online sites which offer product testing opportunities. Some of these are administered by one of the bigger retail brands, whilst others are set up as consumer websites and offer an opportunity to test merchandise from a range of different manufacturers.
- Sign up is usually free and itâs possible to accept work from several different sites at one time.
- You will need to submit your contact details as well as fill in an online profile so that you can be matched against appropriate products (for example dog food testers clearly need to own a dog or two!).
How does product testing work?
- When a testing campaign comes up, you will be alerted and usually need to apply for selection.
- Application is usually through a short, online questionnaire. If successful, your goods will be mailed out to you, along with instructions on how to use them.
- Feedback to manufacturers is vital, so remember to check how they want this to be undertaken.
- Frequently you will need to fill in a questionnaire on your experiences and satisfaction with the product, or enlist friends and relatives to test it and submit their views also.
Whatâs needed for sustainable success?
- Although demographic data plays a role in continued selection for product testing, demonstrating that you are able to follow test instructions and submit appropriate feedback is a great way of enhancing your desirability for more selective trials.
- Remember that manufacturers want honest but constructive comments, so make sure your responses reflect this.
Everyday thousands of people are testing everything from cleaning products to food mixers, given to them by manufacturers who value their feedback. With so many different products available to test, there is almost always a trial you will want to part of. If you like the idea of getting more of the brands you love for free, why not sign up to a product testing site and see what is on offer?
Are you thinking about product testing?
Product testing involves getting to know the efficiency of a product. Product testing ensures the product is safe for consumer consumption and use, hence high quality goods. The manufacturers have the main responsibility of testing the products so that there are no hazardous after-effects. Many manufacturers in the UK have their own product testers as part of their consumer protection programs.
How to get free samples
A free sample always feels like a gift since you didn’t have to pay for it. I really love free samples especially beauty products since there are no worries of going at a loss once the product displeases me. For you to get that free sample always check the manufacturers’ website or face book page. You should fill out the forms and if you are lucky you get to succeed for a free sample. There are also free samples at the store as part of a marketing strategy.
Tips on how to get free samples
Sign up with the manufacturer; in case a free product is available it will increase your chances of getting the free product.
Always attend promotional events that are sponsored by the manufacturer; this might be your chance of walking away with that product you have been eyeing.
At the store there is always that product with a free sample attached to it make sure you pick that.
Free product testers
The company can hire product testers who in turn give the feedback that the manufacturer requires. Free product testers are not paid for using the product but all in all they give the reviews in the product reviews and this still benefits the manufacturer.
Product testing jobs
The product testing jobs are one of the easiest and simplest jobs since all they need is just your opinion. This is easy, right? All you have to do is apply for a position in the company of your choice and wait for feedback. Working as a product tester is like being paid for doing nothing, and we all love getting cash without having to sweat for it.
Product testing at home
You can apply to be a product tester at home and if you qualify the company mails you the products. The manufacturer just needs your opinion and follow up is done to see if you are actually using the product and just like that you get to make easy money. All this work is done at the comfort of your home.
Tip: to qualify as a product tester you should be using a similar type of product. For example if you are allergic to perfumes you can’t qualify for a perfume testing job.
If you never needed or wanted something in the first place, you end up spending extra money which goes against the concept of making savings. For example, getting a daily deal on a hotel for a trip you didn't plan to go on could turn out to be costly as you will have additional expenses to pay for whilst there.
If you plan on getting everything you can out of daily deals sites, it is a good idea to get yourself organised. Expert daily deals shoppers organise their daily deals in a folder by expiration date to ensure that high priority deals don't go amiss.
To get your daily deals sorted, create reminders on your smart phone or computer to remind you when deals are due to expire. Take McDonalds for example, they once offered customers half price fries and Big Macs through Groupon. However, if you go in-store any day of the week, you already get 30% for buying these products together, meaning that the daily deal only saves you 20%, not 50%. However, some people are so captivated by the great discounts that they wind up spending more than they would have otherwise. In order to get the most out of daily deals sites it is important to only go for the deals that you need.